Brand: STREET WISE SECURITY PRODUCTS
- ⚡ MINI STUN GUN: This stun gun key ring is half the size of a regular stun gun but packs more electricity than most models on the market today. Just test firing this unit into the air is often enough to stop an attacker. This small stun gun easily slips into your pocket or can be concealed in the palm of your hand.
- ⚡ QUICK-RELEASE KEYCHAIN: This allows for easy removal from your key ring. That way, it won’t get lost at the bottom of your purse or backpack. Remove the self defense keychain with one smooth motion using the quick-release feature.
- ⚡ BRIGHT LED FLASHLIGHT: The LED flashlight provides a convenient source of light whenever you need it and eliminates the need to carry a heavy, bulky flashlight. Just rest your finger on the safety touch sensor to light up a room.
- ⚡ BATTERY STATUS LIGHTS: Bright blue status lights let you know exactly how much charge remains and when it’s time to charge the keychain stun gun using the (included) micro USB charging cable (wall block not included.)
- ⚡ TOUCH-SENSING SAFETY: The sensor detects when the unit is in your hand in the “stun ready” position and automatically turns off the safety. No more fumbling to turn the safety off when you need to act fast.
Package Dimensions: 44x121x99
Details: We have smart cars, smartphones, and smart homes. Why not a smart self-defense product? Introducing the Smart 24, 000, 000 Keychain Stun Gun by Streetwise Security Products. The key to effectively defending yourself with a stun gun is having it easily accessible and being able to activate it quickly. This is the first stun gun to replace the traditional safety switch with a Touch Sensing Safety that senses when the unit is in your hand in the “stun ready” position and automatically turns off the safety. This saves you valuable time not having to fumble with the switches and buttons required to defend yourself with a traditional stun gun. Unlike most stun guns on the market today, the stun feature can be used while the light is on (other models require you to change from flashlight mode to stun mode). This saves more valuable time when you need to quickly defend yourself.