Brand: STREET WISE SECURITY PRODUCTS
- ⚡ POWERFUL SELF DEFENSE: The Pain Pen stun gun for women and men is the size of a normal pen but packs more power than most mini stun gun models on the market. Just test firing the shock pen into the air is often enough to stop an attacker.
- ⚡ EASY TO CONCEAL: The lightweight, sleek design of the tactical pen gives you discrete protection, making this the best self defense for women. You can easily conceal your high voltage, high-tech self defense pen in a backpack, purse, or pocket. It fits perfectly in your hand so anyone can comfortably use the personal defense equipment.
- ⚡ STRONG METAL CLIP: You don’t have to worry about your Pain Pen getting stuck at the bottom of your purse, pocket, or backpack. With its durable clip, keep your realistic looking stun pen close by at all times so you never find yourself without a tactical pen for self defense and personal protection.
- ⚡ BATTERY STATUS INDICATOR LIGHT: The Micro USB charging port can be used with the USB charging cord (included) in your computer’s USB port or a wall block charger (NOT included) to ensure your tactical self protection has a full charge before heading out the door.
- ⚡ LIFETIME WARRANTY: The disguised stun gun is made by Streetwise Security Products, the leader in the stun device industry and comes with a lifetime warranty.
Package Dimensions: 24x181x68
Details: A pain pen is disguised as a regular writing pen and provides an inconspicuous solution for carriers who don’t want to draw attention to themselves. With this type of stun gun, the element of surprise is on your side. It’s a close-range form of self-defense and an effective long-range deterrent. The sound and sight of a powerful spark arcing across the stun gun’s electrodes can be enough to discourage an attacker. If an assailant makes physical contact, pressing the stun gun to any vulnerable part of his (or her) body and pressing the activation button will deliver a powerful electrical charge capable of causing muscle spasms, intense pain, and even temporary paralysis. While these effects may only be temporary, they will also be something that the attacker will not soon forget. And don’t worry, you cannot be electrocuted while holding or firing a stun gun. A stun gun’s charge will not carry to your body even if your attacker is holding you. In the past, stun pens have been big, bulky, and looked nothing like an actual pen. The patent-pending Pain Pen is the most realistic-looking stun pen ever produced. Its sleek design gives you the ability to carry it discreetly, so the bad guy won’t know you have a high-tech self-defense product until it is too late! There’s no cap to pull off, nothing to unscrew. Just a slide of the switch to turn it on (five blue lights display) and then press the button to activate the stun. The effect on the assailant is determined by how long you apply the stun. The effects can range from muscle contractions (1 second) to loss of balance and muscle control, mental confusion, and disorientation (3 to 5 seconds).